Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meet my new Swap Sister

Homeschool Post does a fun swap with homeschool mama's about every two months. They are so much fun, I love getting to know other homeschoolers. You really ought to check it out.

This time my swap sister is the lovely Susan from Homegrown Learning. She lives in West Virginia with her husband, one son and two daughters. She is a newer blogger but has an amazing blog and a wonderful marriage story. Please check her blog out here

As for what she sent me, I was not able to resist getting my fingers in the yarn.


So the beautiful black and luxurious red were new and in the package, but I had to start playing with them. She also sent me a gorgeous scarf hand knit by her mom and that was another reason my fingers were itching to get into the yarn - she said it was done with a simple garter stitch. Yet another reason I couldn't wait is the new knitting needles - I love bamboo needles but I only had a set of double points. And then to hold knitting projects, she sent two reusable bags with my initial on them. The red scarf is going like a dream - thanks to the bamboo needles and lovely yarn.

Thank you so much Susan!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I've heard bamboo needles are really good.

    ReplyDelete