Friday, April 17, 2009

Things that make you go huh?

I went into the bathroom and the floor was pretty wet in front of the sink, the counter around the sink was wet.

That much water on the floor is usually caused by the smallest member of the family. So I called him in :

"Junior why is the floor wet?"

"Because I have a runny nose"

Huh?

"Why does your runny nose make the floor wet?"

Because I had to blow my nose."

"But that still doesn't explain why the floor is wet"

"Because it some dripped. I'm sorry."

"What dripped? Your hands when you washed them?"

"The toilet paper dripped."

"Can you please explain to me exactly how you blew your nose?"

It turns out he wet a handful of clean toilet paper in the sink so that he could blow his nose although why he thought he needed to wet it first, I don't know. By this time, I really didn't care and was more concerned with trying to control my laughter.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no....this story is going to haunt him in 20 years! Although I couldn't help but giggle myself!

    Recent blog post: untitled

    ReplyDelete
  2. janmary, N IrelandApril 18, 2009 at 3:43 AM

    LOL!

    Yes- an open farm is a working farm open to the public. Not as formal as having tours - just lots of safe areas to explore and animals to visit.

    Recent blog post: Down on the farm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany T @ Rural ChaosApril 18, 2009 at 9:11 AM

    Too funny! It's so hard to punish your child when you're laughing hysterically at them!

    Recent blog post: Adding to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hysterical! I love it when kids do things like that!

    ReplyDelete