Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tired

I have been so tired lately. I have been on a spring cleaning frenzy and although I have been getting the usual amount of sleep, I am too tired to think. So after my last post I didn't even crack open the computer. Now I am way behind on reading and commenting on posts (not that I am that wonderful about always commenting, but I do always read). So I had about 150+ posts to read and am now down to 85.

So then today, I decided to give blood - which in retrospect was a stupid thing to do. And now I feel like every last drop of energy has been sucked out through a straw, which in a sense it sort-of was.

With my allergies and the storm clouds I then got a headache. It wasn't/isn't a bad one, but between that and being so tired, I went and took a 3 hour nap.

Can I just say, I am so grateful that my kids are at an age where they can entertain themselves for a few hours without destroying things or hurting themselves.

And . . . the point of me telling you all this . . . .

I forgot.



Oh yeah! My point is, I am not trying to be rude or anything, I am just behind and am trying to catch up while being so exhausted I can't think.

Because oddly enough, I prefer to be at least semi-coherent.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there... I can relate to how you feel. Sometimes if I don't get on the computer over the weekend - my Google Reader is out of control on Mondays! And my OCD makes me read and comment on just about everything - so you know it takes me a while. :-)

    Get some extra naps in for me!

    Recent blog post: Friday Favorites 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I just posted something that sounds very similar. I've definitely been in break mode.

    Take it easy, we all deserve it. The blogs will be here when you come back.

    Recent blog post: Laziness and an Unrelated Video

    ReplyDelete