Thursday, June 25, 2009

Boy oh boy!

Boys are just different.

I think I may have mentioned that before like here.

Anyway, I dearly love my little boy but sometimes some of the stuff he and his friends come up with make me giggle. or start to pull my hair out. or nearly fall out of my chair laughing.

Like last night, Junior came home from church with some interesting news. Junior's friend T told him that he had a robot nose!

Yes, you read that right, robot nose. Apparently he got it when the saber-tooth bit his first nose off! And if you stuck a finger in T's nose, it would fall off!

Junior was puzzled when we pointed out that saber-tooths had been extinct since . . . a long time ago . . . like when the dinosaurs died out.

Then I told him this morning that I had "talked" to his mom on facebook, and she had no idea what I was talking about. Poor thing was relieved.

"Oh he was just joking!"

Now with girls . . . well that conversation wouldn't happen on so many levels that it is pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Hysterical... at first I thought that the kids Mom might have come up with that to keep him from picking his nose. You know the part about if you stick your finger in it - it would fall off... sounds like a parenting trick to me. HA!

    Recent blog post: Can't Stop Laughing

    ReplyDelete