Saturday, April 19, 2008

Juniors Team won a game

Juniors team finally won a game. They actually played like they had a clue what was going on and the other team . . . well it was pretty sad. I did feel bad for the other team because they couldn't have won a game at all.


In t-ball, there is a limit of 7 runs per team per inning (to give the poorer team a chance). We ended up playing 3 innings (it was 8 to 21) Somehow, Junior was always on base when it was time to go back to the box. However he wanted to run the bases, so he did. The first time his coach tried calling him in, realized what he was doing and just laughed. Second time, the opposing coach was telling him that he was going the wrong way. The last time, no-one tried to stop him. The look on his face when he crossed the plate was priceless. I really wish I had had my camera.


Funny thing was, he had no idea that they had won. On the way to the car I asked how he enjoyed winning a game. He stopped and said "we won? I thought the other team won!" So once he found out they had won, we had to call family and let them know.


Tomorrow is another game. I'm hoping for a winning streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment