Thursday, November 20, 2008

a few things

Its the oddest thing, I have run a low grade fever the past 4 nights from close to 7:30 until about midnight. Well the other nights have been pretty close to those times, tonight was the only night I paid attention. It's not really high, just enough to make me cold and achey. The rest of the day, I am ok. I dunno. Its just odd.


This morning, I got on the scale for the first time in a week and had a huge jump of joy in my heart. Then I realized that for me to lose 30 pounds in a week, something had to be seriously wrong.
I was right.
There was something seriously wrong.
There was a marble under the scale.sigh.


I was going to post a couple 100 species challange things, but my camera battery died and I didn't feel like looking for the card reader. Now my camera battery is charged but . . . I don't feel like doing that right now.


ummm. There isn't really a point to this post. I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment