Because I am procrastinating the bazzillion things I should be doing . . . I decided to enter a contest.
- Why did you start a blog?
To be honest, I don't remember. I guess it seemed like a good idea, although I didn't really get busy with the blogging until a few months back.
- What did/do you hope to accomplish with your blogging?
To have the entire blog world love me and have Le Creuset donate a set of their cookware and . . .
Ummm, I don't know that I really have a purpose, I just write because I have to. Something makes me write. I write online because I enjoy the occasional validation but I have also done journaling at others times.
- Have you found you don't post as much as when you started?
it varies. It depends on whether or not I have something postable or not and if I have time to do so.
- If yes, why not?
Ummm. Doesn't really apply.
- How important are comments to you?
I enjoy the validation, but I have been doing this for a few months with not very many comments. I know there are some who are reading but not commenting . . . You know who you are.
- Do you ever find yourself wishing people would not always make comments that agree with you? Um, right now, I am just wishing more would comment.
- Do you comment on other people's blogs alot, sometimes or very little? Probabaly sometimes. I don't like leaving comments on those who have 60+ comments because it tends to get repetative. Usually, I just leave a comment if I have something to say. If I don't, I don't.
- What determines why you don't post a comment on someone else's blog?
If I don't have something to say.
- What determines why you do post a comment on someone else's blog?
If I do have something to say.
- Do you have more than one blog? Where?
I suppose I do, although the other one isn't active. Right now I am just using it to post recipes for a post I am working on but is taking FOREVER. Most of the posts that are there I have moved here.
- Do you read random blogs off random blogger or off friends lists?
Yes, I have found some really good blogs that way! I mainly do it when the blogs I keep up with are not posting very much.