Monday, December 22, 2008

Procrastinating

Because I am procrastinating the bazzillion things I should be doing . . . I decided to enter a contest.



Sagerats is having a contest that you can see
by clicking here. To participate in the blog contest, you just answer these questions.


  1. Why did you start a blog?

    To be honest, I don't remember. I guess it seemed like a good idea, although I didn't really get busy with the blogging until a few months back.

  2. What did/do you hope to accomplish with your blogging?

    To have the entire blog world love me and have Le Creuset donate a set of their cookware and . . .
    Not really.

    Ummm, I don't know that I really have a purpose, I just write because I have to. Something makes me write. I write online because I enjoy the occasional validation but I have also done journaling at others times.

  3. Have you found you don't post as much as when you started?

    it varies. It depends on whether or not I have something postable or not and if I have time to do so.

  4. If yes, why not?
    Ummm. Doesn't really apply.

  5. How important are comments to you?

    I enjoy the validation, but I have been doing this for a few months with not very many comments. I know there are some who are reading but not commenting . . . You know who you are.

  6. Do you ever find yourself wishing people would not always make comments that agree with you? Um, right now, I am just wishing more would comment.

  7. Do you comment on other people's blogs alot, sometimes or very little? Probabaly sometimes. I don't like leaving comments on those who have 60+ comments because it tends to get repetative. Usually, I just leave a comment if I have something to say. If I don't, I don't.

  8. What determines why you don't post a comment on someone else's blog?

    If I don't have something to say.

  9. What determines why you do post a comment on someone else's blog?

    If I do have something to say.

  10. Do you have more than one blog? Where?

    I suppose I do, although the other one isn't active. Right now I am just using it to post recipes for a post I am working on but is taking FOREVER. Most of the posts that are there I have moved here.

  11. Do you read random blogs off random blogger or off friends lists?

    Yes, I have found some really good blogs that way! I mainly do it when the blogs I keep up with are not posting very much.

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading everybody's blogging reasons! And I LOVE the template of your blog. I have a blog on blogger and it is pathetic. :-(
    I can NOT figure out how to make it do what I want as far as templates go. On HSB I have about FIVE blogs and changing templates and designing are like falling off a log, so WHAT is my problem on blogger, I wonder?
    LOL
    I started the Blogger blog so I could post easily on other blogger blogs. If you go to that blog from here, you will see my boring template. My REAL blog is here:
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/SuzyScribbles/
    but I think I'll go post it now on Blogger too. :-)

    ReplyDelete