Because I enjoyed last weeks 5 Word Friday I thought I would do it again this week.
Describe in Five Words what you cannot live without (person, place, thing).
- God - everytime I try to do anything without Him, I fall flat on my face.
- My family - while I am loving being completely by myself (for the first time in months), I am glad that it won't last forever.
- The written word - as much as I enjoy tv, I connect much more deeply with the written word. I am more likely to cry over a story I read than one I watch, more likely to remember what I have read than heard. When I have free time, if I am not reading, I am writing.
- My church - I love the people, how much I have grown there, etc.
- Air conditioning - While it isn't completely true that I can't live without it, I am much more pleasant to be around when I am not melting. If we didn't have AC long term, I might lose my family (see #2)
That's it for this week but check out From the Desk of a Princess for more Five Word Fridays.