Monday, September 14, 2009

Because we are also known as the "fun" family

We are dragging the sicky summer into fall. I know! how fun is that!

I got tired of mentioning Junior's strep that he had 3 times in 3 months. I know! how fun is that!

I didn't want to whine about Junior's chest cold thingy - the technical diagnosis is "the crud". Which he shared with his sister. Which she had with fever. And then he started running the fever and his cough got worse.

So this has been 2 weeks with sick kids and nary a whine or complaint from me. Isn't that impressive?

But now! Seriously! I am catching it. And like I was telling my mom - the kids get sick, you stay home but mom gets sick, she sits in the back.

So I am going to go guzzle some more chicken noodle soup now. And limit my whining.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon... I think the crud is taking over my house now too. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel well soon! When Momma's sick life stops. It's amazing our homes don't fall down around our ears!

    ReplyDelete