1. Well the TV is officially dead. They don't feel like coming to fix it, so they are sending a replacement check. Some of you suggested that we not be in a hurry to replace it.
But I like being married!
No seriously, TV is how Hubby decompresses from work. If he felt led to give up TV in some form, I would be ok with it. But I can't push of it myself.
2. We had Tae Kwon Do belt ceremony last night, Junior is now a yellow belt. He did really well, and this time he didn't have the wiggles as bad. Last time he was doing pretty well until his dad got a Big Red and shared it with Junior. At least a sugar bowl with a spoon wouldn't have carried a risk of staining, and still have less sugar than Big Red. sigh
3. The Ultimate Blog Party is ending today, and it has been amazing. Wow.
I have found some new bloggy friends through it, which is cool.
4. Years of public school taught me that all my friends are going to be the same age as I am.
So sometimes it comes as a shock that someone who's blog I am enjoying is not my age. Some are quite a bit younger than me - one mentioned wanting to build a web page in High School - then others have kids my age. But in my mind, almost everybody is between 32 to 38.
There is a new challange over at 2nd Cup of Coffee to move for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 2 weeks.
That's all. Just committing to 2 weeks.
Yesterday, I went and did my walk/jog with Daisy for 20 minutes. Then later I went by myself for 10 minutes to burn off some steam. I calculated it up and I walked/jogged 2 miles!
Today I biked for a little over a mile (to figure out distances) and then walked my mile. which ended up being 30 minutes again.
6. Daisy is working on learning crochet. She is making a washcloth because . . . they are small and very forgiving. It doesn't matter too much if it looks like a blind drunk made it. She is doing pretty well on it. It doesn't look bad, but it clearly isn't made by an experienced crocheter.
7. Yesterday Daisy asked if I was the tooth fairy. She said that it would "explain alot."
I am still not quite sure what she meant by that.