Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some of the best news!

I finally broke down and went and bought me a new pair of jeans.

Because my favorite jeans are way too big.

The ones that used to give me a muffin-top less than a year ago.

The new ones I bought (on sale, cha-ching) are 2 sizes smaller.

Woo-hoo!!!!

I wish it was as easy to run in reality as it is to imagine myself running.

See I have a vision in my head of me running laps, maybe not like a track star, but running fairly easily.

The reality is far different. Jogging I get red faced and gasping. It isn't pretty. Or easy.

But if it helps me get into smaller jeans . . . .

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a great problem to have, Christi. That's awesome!!

    Recent blog post: Versing the Tar Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for the new jeans!! Keep it up - you're doing great!

    Recent blog post: Hospital Update 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO is right! Good for you! Enjoy those new jeans. :)

    Recent blog post: In Which We Encounter Wild Animals, And Live to Tell About It

    ReplyDelete