Sunday, January 18, 2009

An actual conversation

Today I slept late because a headache kept me from sleeping well last night. At the best of times, I am not a morning person. When I still have the remains of a headache, I am even worse.

So I am sitting there, minding my own business when Hubby says: "They still sell your coffee pot so we can buy another one."

me "You mean the french press that broke?"

Hubs "No the Corningware that you use."

me "but I don't want another one."

Hubs "why?"

me "I don't need 2 coffee makers." (I do have 2 coffee makers,the percolator and one of those with the thermal carafes that takes up about 6 feet of counter space. Its in a closet.)

Hubs "but we can still buy one, so that means we can get parts"

me "huh?"

Hubs "I got curious if we could get parts. Its a good little coffee maker with only 2 parts to go out, the heating element and the cord, so I got curious if we could get parts. They did sell one that sits on the stove top but that one has a recall because it would overheat and shatter."

me "oh."

Yep, that's me. Witty conversationalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment