Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A new phone and other stuff

It is finally time for an upgrade on my phone, which should excite everyone because I won't be muttering "I hate my phone, I hate my phone. . . " anymore. I wouldn't take another Motorola if you paid me.

I will not get started on a rant about my former phone.

So I picked up a new phone yesterday.

And I love it.

Except one thing

It won't sync with my computer.

Which is something I would really like to be able to do, sync the calendar on my phone with my computer. Plus I like having a backup list of phone numbers since my last phone would randomly delete numbers (did I mention I hate my old phone?).

So I am trying to decide between keeping my lovely new red phone that is missing one thing that I have really, really been wanting or exchanging it with a phone that should be able to sync with outlook.

Workout report
For my one skip day, I chose Sunday because I was on day 2 of this lovely headache and that day I felt like I had been run over by a truck. I did do the other days, maybe somewhat half-heartedly but I did them.

As for my headache, I ate too many flour products, which gave me a headache. Then by the time I had gotten the flour out of my system, I had/have knots in my shoulders. Last night I actually went to bed "at a decent hour" which if you know me, says alot. Today the headache is mostly gone, just the lingering effects.

Sad to say though
I was going to make Chicken and Dumplings -- almost worth a migrane -- but I would like to wait until this headache is gone. It is one of those meals that takes some effort but makes alot and is so good. It's my family's favorite.

Maybe next week.

For now we are practicing dishes for youth fair. Lucky me, both kids are making stuff with flour so I can't eat any of it!

At the very least, I have to be very careful on how much I eat.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! I love new phones!! (Especially when they come with a surprise load of Guitar Hero!)

    I have no advice for you, though, since I didn't even know you could sync a phone calendar with your computer. ;)

    ReplyDelete