Its still Friday in Colorado where my parents sort of live.
And its still friday in California . . . but I don't know anyone in California.
So it totally counts.
Anyway, so here goes
1. My new black shoes are very comfortable when I am not wearing hose. With hose, they are instruments of torture.
2. Silly putty changes consistancy when it gets wet. It makes it more sticky or something, so that it sticks to skin.
3. I realized the other day, that no matter how much better I think I am doing, I am still an idiot. I was making some hot tea yesterday and for some
4. I am so thankful I don't have to drive in
5. My feet are still killing me from the shoes I wore tonight.
6. My sister is getting married tomorrow and we are so excited.
7. I won my first blog award yesterday! I will tell you more about it later and pass the award on to other bloggers.
Ok, since my family has now gone to sleep, and I am having to type this in a dark hotel room (my typing is better than I thought), I am going to stop now and go to sleep myself.
If there is anything that is spelled wrong, its because of the dark and I am about to doze off.