Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We get by with a little help from our friends

I don't know why I have that song running through my head. At least it isn't "wake me up before you go-go" which has been in my head for 3 days. Its one of the more annoying songs.

Yesterday Junior was sitting in my lap muttering something I didn't understand. So I asked him to repeat it.

He said he wasn't talking to me.

"I was talking to my imaginary friend."

Oh.

So I asked what his name was, Junior muttered something, and then said "he is gone now."

So whats his name? "I don't know, I haven't named him yet."

As long as he is not as much trouble as IDunno and Waddn'tMe I am happy to have him here.

1 comment:

  1. Heh. That's cute. Reminds me of that little poem:

    As I was going up the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today;
    I wish, I *wish* he'd stay away!

    ReplyDelete