Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm not dead yet! I'm feeling better.

If you don't recognize the title, it may because you aren't hearing the British accent.

If you still don't recognize it, I am so sorry. That's just sad. Depending on how you look at it, either I had a mispent youth, or you are deprived. Go rent Monty Python's Meaning of Life Holy Grail and see what I am talking about. (A friend pointed out the wrong title. However both Meaning of Life and Holy Grail are brilliant).

I have decided I am fighting some sort of bug, but I don't know what kind. My only symptom seems to be narcolepsy.

I did better yesterday, I only took a 4 hour nap. For the record, I almost never nap. I take maybe 6 naps a year, and I have used half of those already.

I have got the best husband in the world, he fed and entertained the kids for the 3rd night in a row.

2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh, that sounds a bit like mono. I've had it twice. The first time I had it, I was just WIPED OUT and slept all the time. The second time I had it, it came with symptoms that were cold-like--some sort of freakish monster cold with claws and fangs. THEN came the fatigue.

    Anyway, if you aren't feeling drastically better soon, you might want to get a blood test to rule out mono. The only thing you can do for that is sleep. And sleep. And sleep some more. :\ In the meantime, I'm praying that this is something else and you are feeling better very quickly!

    ReplyDelete