Thursday, February 26, 2009

I did it !

Well I finally was able to walk/jog the entire 20 minutes(plus walking for 5 min as a warm up). So the total distance was about 2 miles.

It is probably pretty funny watching me on my walk/jog. I have my dogs following me, and the neighbor dogs running along too. So I can have 5 or 6 dogs going back and forth with me. Then today my kids went along too on their bicycles. I just need a marching band to go with me.

--------------------------------------


We took Daisy to the eye dr about her contacts - with the littles, they like to follow up in 2 weeks to see how they are doing. They were very impressed with how well she has done. The first day on taking them out she needed some help, she wasn't sure if they were out or in and she didn't have a close up mirror yet. Other than that, she has needed no help.

And she has worn them everyday except when she was at camp (she didn't want them falling in the mud.)

Honestly she does better than I do.

I made a 1 year prescription last 5 years. To be fair, I didn't wear contacts most of those five years (they are the disposable ones).

1 comment:

  1. My husband goes WAY to long without changing his disposables... but this last prescription - everytime he puts them in within a couple of days he gets a bad eye ulcer... so he hasn't been wearing them much at all.

    ReplyDelete